Techie Homeschool Photography Club
Join other homeschoolers for weekly photo adventures. Students will complete assignments, then share their photos with other club members. They'll create projects with their photos and learn to review each other's work, all while forming lasting relationships with other homeschool families.
**Note: To participate, you must purchase Photography 4 Kids ($20). Use coupon code “CHANGEIT” from March 9th-14th for an additional $10 off.
How does Techie Homeschool Photography Club work?
- You’ll register your family for the Techie Homeschool Photography Club.
- You’ll sign up for the Photography 4 Kids course on Udemy
- For 12 weeks, you'll log into the Techie Homeschool Photography Club to discover a new photo adventure from the Photography 4 Kids course.
- Kids will upload their photos from the week to the private online clubhouse and give each other feedback.
- Kids will read books and watch videos to learn about the history of and careers in photography.
- Kids will use webtools to complete projects with their photos. They'll learn about photo-editing, graphic design and video creation.
- Everyone will connect with other homeschool families who also have an interest in photography.
Who can participate?
- Elementary and middle school homeschoolers interested in photography and digital design
What do I need?
- A digital camera or mobile phone with a camera
- “Photography 4 Kids” course from Udemy. CLICK HERE to purchase the course for a discounted price of $20.
- A free account with Cluster.
What will my children get out of this?
- photography skills
- graphic design instruction
- supervised social media interaction
- online collaboration experience
- relationships with other homeschoolers
What if we can't complete all the lessons?
- No big deal. Your family can work at your own pace and even skip adventures to catch up. However, you may not get as much feedback from other students who have advanced farther in the course