From the publisher, Music In Our Homeschool:
You will find fifteen 15-Minute Music Lessons especially suited for elementary-aged students. Everything you need is included right in the course:
- Lessons to read
- Videos to watch
- Online quizzes
- Sometimes links to other sites to enrich your learning on the subject.
- Music of the Olympics
- “Casey at the Bat”
- “The Aviary” by Saint-Saens ~ Birds in Classical Music
- Pachelbel’s Canon in D
- “Winter” and “Frozen” Music
- “In the Bleak Midwinter”
- Handel and His “Messiah”
- An Overview of 20th Century Music
- The Theremin: An instrument you play without touching!
- A Cappella Singing (3 parts)
- The Harp
- Patriotic Music
- The Star-Spangled Banner
About the Publisher:
Gena Mayo of Music in Our Homeschool is a homeschooling mom of 8 who has been teaching music in various forms for over 20 years. She has a Bachelors degree in Music Education and a Masters degree in Vocal Pedagogy (teaching voice lessons). It is her desire to help all homeschoolers include music in their homeschools.