Techie Homeschool Photography Club
… REGISTRATION IS CLOSED …
Join other homeschoolers for weekly photo adventures. Students will complete assignments, then share their photos with other club members. They'll create projects with their photos and learn to review each other's work, all while forming lasting relationships with other homeschool families.
**Note: To participate, you are required to purchase the online course, Photography 4 Kids (from Udemy). Additional materials are also suggested.
Out of stock
How does Techie Homeschool Photography Club work?
- You’ll register your family for the Techie Homeschool Photography Club.
- You’ll sign up for the Photography 4 Kids course on Udemy
- For 6 weeks, you'll log into the Techie Homeschool Photography Club to discover a new lesson.
- Kids will upload their photos from the week and give each other feedback.
- Kids will read books and watch videos to learn about the history of and careers in photography.
- Kids will use webtools to complete projects with their photos. They'll learn about photo-editing, graphic design and video creation.
- Everyone will connect with other homeschool families who also have an interest in photography.
Who can participate?
- Elementary and middle school homeschoolers interested in photography and digital design
What do I need?
- A way to take digital photos (camera, mobile phone or tablet)
- “Photography 4 Kids” course from Udemy. CLICK HERE to purchase the course for a discounted price of $20 .
- Subscriptions to assorted online webtools to be used for digital projects (many of which offer a free trial period)
What will my children get out of this?
- photography skills
- graphic design instruction
- supervised social media interaction
- online collaboration experience
- relationships with other homeschoolers
What if we can't complete all the lessons?
- No big deal. Your family can work at your own pace and even skip adventures to catch up. However, you may not get as much feedback from other students who have advanced further in the course