Famous Birthdays Online Unit Study
Happy Birthday, Famous Person!
Celebrate the birthday of two famous people each month with the Famous Birthdays Online Unit Study. Learn about each person, record information on an ever-growing digital timeline and complete a variety projects. Explore online resources and be inspired by the work of a variety of artists, activists, athletes, performers, scientists, and historians.
Famous Birthdays Online Unit Study Contents
- January: Elvis Presley • AA Milne
- February: Thomas Edison • Steve Jobs
- March: Dr. Seuss • Harry Houdin
- April: Jane Goodall • Queen Elizabeth II
- May: Yogi Berra • Sally Ride
- June: Frank Lloyd Wright• Helen Keller
- July: Erno Rubik • Amelia Earhart
- August: Louis Armstrong • Annie Oakley
- September: Jesse Owens • Jim Henson
- October: Noah Webster • Pablo Picasso
- November: Marie Curie • Samuel Clemens
- December: Walt Disney • Clara Barton
Online Unit Studies integrate multiple subjects for multiple ages of students. Students access websites and videos and complete digital projects. With Online Unit Studies’ easy-to-use E-course format, no additional books and print resources are needed. Just gather supplies for hands-on projects and register for online tools.