Welcome! For years, I have been on a quest to find the best online resources to use as I guide my daughters’ home education. When I discover some cool website or handy app, I end up geeking out over it to my friends. And they end up loving me even more for it because I shared something that makes them seem all cool and techie to their kids (or so we think). But really, I know that by homeschooling with webtools and online resources, I am setting my children up for future success in our technology-driven world.
Techie Homeschool Mom is a place for moms who want to guide their home learners in this ever-evolving digital age. Whether you are …
- a techno-phobe who sweats every time your kids ask for help with the computer,
- a techno-user who hasn’t made digital learning a priority,
- a techno-enthusiast who can’t figure how to fit technology with your kids’ learning styles, or
- a techno-whiz who needs encouragement about homeschooling in general
…whatever your comfort level with technology and digital learning, I’m glad you are here.
Here are four things you should do while you are here.
- Come hang out with me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter…whichever is your “place”.
- Sign up for emails.. Subscribers get all the good stuff, like free and discounted unit studies, downloadable homeschool resources and email updates.
- Visit my blog to get to know me and my family and to learn how we use technology for home learning. Read some posts, but please don't let me do all the talking. Comment to let me know what you're thinking. It's ok if you can't finish your sentence because your kids interrupt. I'll get it.
- Check out the Online Unit Studies I've created. I had been planning Internet-based unit studies for my girls, eventually organizing the information in eLearning so they could be more independent. A few friends encouraged me to start selling Online Unit Studies, and so I did.
I'll see you around, my friend!
Want some techie homeschooling tips and inspiration delivered to your inbox? Sign up here for weekly-ish emails from me.