How does Techie Homeschool Graphic Design Club work?
- You’ll register your family for the Techie Homeschool Graphic Design Club.
- For 6 weeks, you'll log into the Techie Homeschool Graphic Design Club to discover a new lesson.
- Kids will use webtools to complete design projects
- Kids will upload their digital design projects from the week and give each other feedback.
- Kids will read books and watch videos to learn about the history of and careers in graphic design.
- Everyone will connect with other homeschool families who also have an interest in graphic design.
Who can participate?
- Upper-elementary and middle school homeschoolers interested in design
What do I need?
- A computer
- Subscription to Canva (graphic design program) – the free version will work to start
What will my children get out of this?
- graphic design skills
- supervised digital interaction
- online collaboration experience
- relationships with other homeschoolers
What if we can't complete all the lessons?
No big deal. Your family can work at your own pace and even complete projects late to catch up. However, you may not get as much feedback from other students who have advanced further in the course
(created by past students)
“About Me” Word Cloud
Character Business Card