Hey, just so you know ... This post includes affiliate links. That means if you go through them to make a purchase I will earn a commission. That's how I can afford to continue inspiring and equipping families to add more digital learning to their home education. You can read my full affiliate disclosure HEREHow to Find Black Friday Discounts on Amazon
We all know that we techie homeschool moms love the convenience of shopping online and that we love some good deals. If you're looking for Black Friday discounts on Amazon, you might be happy to know that you don’t even have to wait until the day after Thanksgiving this year. Amazon has announced they will be rolling out their Black Friday discounts early and doing an entire 10 days of Black Friday sales and deals. What could be better than that?
Now, if you want to have a chance at all the greatest discounts, you’re going to want to be prepared. Amazon has different types of Black Friday deals. For example, they have flash deals that only last for a short time. They will have a counter on them and you’ll have to buy before that counter runs out to snag the deal. Then there are some that will run only on certain days, and some that will last for the entirety of the ten days of sales. So, how do you make sure you don’t miss out on anything awesome? I have some great tips for you.
Tips for Finding the Best Black Friday Discounts on Amazon
- Go to their Countdown to Black Friday event page. Here you can search by category, deal type, and even price to see all the latest and greatest deals Amazon has to offer, all before Black Friday even arrives. You will find electronics, kitchen aids, kids’ toys, and much more. If you can name it, you can find it on Amazon.
- Make a list of the items you are shopping for. It helps to go into this knowing what you’re shopping for, or at least who you’re shopping for. It’s easy to miss something when you’re just browsing the deals, but a list allows you to search and find more great items. It also helps you prepare a budget before you begin.
- Look for the Deals of the Day. This is one of the greatest things about Amazon. Every day during the 10-day sale, you will find great discounts on special items. Get them right away because after that day’s deal is over, their special price will be gone.
- Look for thousands of “Lightning Deals”. These deals include products at discount and in limited quantities, for only a short time. You need to be on the lookout or you might miss them.
- Look for deals on handmade items. There will also be Black Friday discounts on items from Amazon Marketplace and Handmade at Amazon so you can get personalized and one-of-a-kind gifts.
- In addition to all that, there will be special Prime Now deals for people who live in certain eligible areas.
With these tips on finding the best Black Friday discounts on Amazon, you don’t have to guess, or hope you get lucky. You can take a calculated approach to your Black Friday Amazon shopping, do it all from the comfort of your home, and if you have Prime, you can even enjoy free shipping. How is that for beating the crowds in the stores?
Amazon’s Black Friday sales will run from November 16th to November 26th this year so there is plenty of time and plenty of great deals for you to find!
If a new homeschool computer is on your wish list, check out these two posts for more shopping tips.
Tell me, are any of these Black Friday discount-grabbing tactics are you going to use this year?